Explore the towering genius of Leonardo da Vinci and his inventions at a multimedia exhibition in Rome's Palazzo della Cancelleria. Get the chance to play with over 65 of his inventions and see the principles of his innovations.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Piazza della Cancelleria 1. Entrance is available until 1 hour before closing time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The Palazzo della Cancelleria is owned by the Vatican and the building is a point of interest due to its architecture. The upper floor hosts the Sacra Rota where the church dissolves marriage. You can also find the tomb of the architect Auro Irzio, dating back to 43 BC, immersed in an underground natural pond