Don't miss your chance to quickly enter one of the largest museums of the world, a destination which belongs on the list of World Wonders. Embark on a 3.5-hour tour to discover the best works of art, famous masterpieces, classical antiquities, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
In front of the cinema Giulio Cesare, Viale Giulio Cesare 229, 00192 Rome. Your guide will be holding a sign with the name of the local partner.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Please keep in mind that you will walk a lot so wear comfortable shoes
- The group tour is not suitable for those with mobility issues. Please book a private tour
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- Access to the monuments on this tour is not possible with large backpacks. Please take a small backpack or bag