Explore the ruins of Pompeii and see all the main sights of Naples on a full-day sightseeing tour from Rome. Travel along the Mediterranean Coast, with a stop for breakfast, then walk among the remains of the Roman city destroyed by Vesuvius in 79 AD.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, Portuguese, English, Italian
- Pickup optional
- In the city center inside the Aurelian Walls.
- Small group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour operates rain or shine