Spend some time seeing Rome in an unconventional and interesting way with a half-day bike tour. Whether with your family or a group of friends, biking through this ancient beautiful city is a wonderful way to see many things in a short amount of time.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Dutch, English, French, Spanish
- Private group
Select participants and date
Location: Via Labicana 49 Via Labicana 49 From Metro COLOSSEUM (10 to 15 minutes): At the main exit turn left, then walk straight, passing by the Colosseum. Continue following the street as it becomes Via Labicana. Continue walking for about 5 minutes. You will find the number 49 on the right side of the street. From Metro Manzoni(about 10 minutes): Walk down Viale Manzoni towards the Colosseum. Continue walking straight down the street, which turns into Via Labicana. You will find number 49 on the left side of the street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Infants younger than 1 are not allowed to participate in the tour for safety reasons.
- Infants aged 1-4 years traveling on a child seat (with a load capacity of up to 55 lbs or 25 kg) come on the tour free of charge.
- For children aged 5-8 years a child extension (child streamliner) is provided.
- Children aged 9 and above can independently ride on an appropriately sized bike (e-bikes also available).
- Wearing a helmet during the ride is mandatory (helmets are provided for free).
- The difficulty level of our proposed 4-hour itineraries is easy. The routes are 13-14 km long, with a low elevation gain (80 m).
- In absence of preferences stated for the itinerary, Itinerary 1 will apply by default for morning departures and Itinerary 2 will apply by default for afternoon departures.