Join a professional guide for a walking tour of the Palatine Hill and Roman Forum. Learn about their influence on Rome's archeological heritage.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration options: 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, English, Italian, Spanish, German, French
- Private or small groups available
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card for children
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Selfie sticks
- Alcohol and drugs
- Sprays or Aerosols
- Glass objects
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. There could be a short line.
Select participants and date
Via Frangipane 30. The office is just off Via Fori Imperial under the small arch attached to the tourist information office.Open in Google Maps ⟶