Freely explore the city of Rome with a hop-on hop-off bus ticket valid for 24-hours and combine it with a guided walking tour of the Roman Ghetto to learn about the history of Jewish life in the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Italian
Select participants and date
Meeting Point: Via del Teatro di Marcello in front of Antico Caffè del Teatro Marcello Please reach the meeting point 15 minutes before the beginning of the tour. In case of emergency please contact Gray Line - I Love Rome office: via Leone IV, 33 email@example.com +39 06 474 2501 (6:30 AM – 8:00 PM 365 days) +39 348 8112027 (Whatsapp only)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The correct stop to hop off to reach the meeting point for this tour will be #5 (Teatro Marcello).
- The bus ticket included in the deal will be valid for 24 hours. The bus will make eight stops and will provide you with an on-board audio commentary in 13 languages.
- Buses running every 15 minutes