Experience the best of Rome on a 3-day private trip. See the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel, the Colosseum, the Roman Forum, the Catacombs, the Baths of Caracalla, and Castel Sant'Angelo.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- pickup is available at Hotels, B&bs, apartments, and vacation rentals in the city center only. If out of the city center, pick up and Drop off rates to be arranged on request. If you are staying in a hotel with a lobby, please wait for your driver there. If you are staying in an apartment without a lobby, please wait for the driver in the street near your house number.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Please check your email for information on the final itinerary of the tour, which will be sent a few days prior to the tour date
- Sometimes the Basilica and Sistine chapel may close without notice. It will not be possible to visit the Basilica during religious holidays and ceremonies (audiences, beatifications, masses of the Pope). At the moment is not possible to visit the Basilica during the Vatican tour
- A valid ID must be shown at the Museum and Archeological area
- Green COVID pass is mandatory