On this tour of Rome's Trastevere neighborhood, you'll sample a sumptuous blend of Italian classics like pizza and pasta, real Roman street food, less-known meats and cheeses, and amazing wine in a secret cellar – its history will blow you away
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The group will meet in front of the Church of San Bartolomeo all’Isola on the Tiber Island (Isola Tiberina). The guide will be waiting by the monument with the cross on top in the center of the Piazza di San Bartolomeo all’Isola. The piazza is opposite the pharmacy and the hospital of Fatebenefratelli. Next to the piazza, there is a bar called Tiberino, located at Via di Ponte Quattro Capi 18 Look for the guide who will have a notebook/Eating Italy sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If your tour is canceled because the minimum is not met, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- Please note, itinerary and tastings are subject to change due to seasonal availability, individual closings, or local holidays.
- Travelers should have a moderate level of physical fitness as some walking is involved.