Explore Rome at leisure with a 24-hour ticket to a river boat cruise along the Tiber. Soak up the sights from the boat deck, hopping on and off-on hop-off at stops close to sites such as Piazza Venezia, Piazza Di Spagna, the Castel S. Angelo and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- from first activation
- Audio guide included
- English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese
Select participants and date
Board the boat at Isola Tiberina (Lungotevere Degli Anguillara); or S. Angelo Bridge (Lungotevere Tor Di Nona). Boats depart every 30 minutes from 10 A.M. to 6 P.M.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- If the cruise is cancelled due to adverse weather (flood of the Tiber), your tour will be rescheduled. The local supplier cannot be held responsible, or pay compensation for reasons of force majeure. If you are not able to change the date of the tour, you will be refunded
- Boats depart every 30 minutes from 10 AM to 6 PM