Explore the Catacombs of Domitilla, one of the largest underground cemeteries in Rome. Choose a tour in your preferred language and descend 16km beneath the busy streets, to feel the history preserved in the cold, stone walls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 30 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English, Spanish, German
- Small group available
Select participants and date
From Termini station, take Bus 714 to Piazza dei Navigatori, at the traffic lights cross the Via Cristoforo Colombo, and walk for approximately 10 minutes along the Via delle Sette Chiese until you reach number 282.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Photography inside