Explore the Eternal City’s grand Basilicas and ancient streets on this 3-hour tour, and discover the rich history of Rome. See the Holy Stairs and visit the Basilica of St. John Lateran, before walking through the incredible underground Catacombs of Rome.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Italian
- Pickup optional
- Your centrally located hotel in Rome
Select participants and date
Please meet outside Hotel Mecenate Palace 15 minutes before your tour start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Please note that sleeveless shirts, shorts, and mini skirts are not permitted when entering churches or religious sites
- Tour groups may be multilingual. You will be provided with headsets in order to not be disturbed by guides speaking in other languages