Travel back in time to the glory of the Roman empire. Admire Rome's 3 most important archaeological sites: the Colosseum, Palatine Hill, and the Roman Forum, on this skip-the-line guided tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
The meeting point is at Largo Gaetana Agnesi, the terrace on the Colosseum, above the Colosseo metro station. The staff will be waiting for you with a blue TRIP IN ART sign and can be found at the upper exit of the metro station (if you are in front of the metro station, go up to the upper level). Remember that you must be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the activity starts. Entry is not guaranteed in case of delay.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
Know before you go
- The experience includes monument tickets.
- Avoid carrying large bags or backpacks.
- Moderate fitness level required.
- We will meet at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time, for management and organizational reasons.
- We skip the long ticket lines but have to go through security, generally a 5–10-minute wait.
- Exact times and bookings may vary, depending on the availability and decisions of the monument/attraction administration offices on the day of booking, and may be subject to last-minute changes. The departure time may differ up to 20 minutes from the selected time.
- Please provide an active phone number during the booking process to be contacted regarding the last-minute change.