Explore the monuments of Ancient Rome and learn why it was known as "Caput Mundi" (“Capital of the World”) for centuries. Stand in the footsteps of gladiators at the Colosseum, and walk in the shadow of emperors at the Forum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet outside the exit to the Colosseo Metro StationOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- Please advise if anyone in your group is under 18 years old, and how many