Enjoy the seven beauties of Ancient and Baroque Rome on a guided tour. Explore the Colosseum with fast-track entrance, visit the Roman Forum, Piazza Venezia, Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Spanish, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Leaving the metro station Colosseo on the ground floor, cross the road to the Colosseum. Walk around the right side of the monument until you get to the Arch of Costantine. A representative will be waiting right under the arch on the other side. Please ensure that you arrive 25 minutes before tour departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Due to the route taken, this tour is not wheelchair-accessible
- Please note that for security reasons it is not possible to bring large bags, backpacks, and trolleys, etc. inside the Colosseum or the Roman Forum