Visit the largest amphitheater in the ancient Roman world with skip-the-line access on this guided tour of Rome's Colosseum. Discover the fascinating history behind the most visited monument in Italy.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- German, French, Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meet your guide above Colosseum Metro Station in front of Caffe Roma. Your guide will be holding a sign with the activity provider's name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
- Sprays or Aerosols
- Glass objects
Know before you go
- All the visitors must pass through a security check. During busy days, there might be a queue
- This queue is unavoidable and does not depend on the tour operator. The actual starting time might suffer a delay
- This tour will take place rain or shine