Explore the most famous sites of Ancient Rome away from the crowds on this guided tour with skip-the-line access. With a group of no more than 20, discover the incredible amphitheater, learn about the ruins of the Roman Forum, and visit Palatine Hill.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
In front of Colosseo Metro Station, Ground Level Exit, near to the news stand and across the road from Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, Roma 00184Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- A valid ID card or a copy of it (or a scanned picture of your ID card or passport) is required to get inside the Colosseum
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Your Guide will be waiting for you holding a sign saying Tours of Rome in the Meeting point.
- All Tours run on time, Please be sure to arrive to the Meeting point Early
- Tour may start with Roman Forum then move to Colosseum or vice versa ...
- We highly recommend to have an on the road cell phone
- For a quick response you can use iMessage, Whatsapp and Viber for texting us
- Pets and service dogs are not allowed
- Entry Tickets will be provided by our guide the day of the tour