Visit the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill on a private tour. Skip-the-line at each location and learn about the history of Ancient Rome from your guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
The meeting point is near Caffè Roma, close to the upper floor exit of the Colosseo Metro Station. Staff will be holding a "City Walkers" sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Alcohol and drugs
- Sprays or Aerosols
- Glass objects
Know before you go
- This tour runs in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- You must pass through a metal detector and security check at the Colosseum