Visit one of the world-famous archaeological sites in Rome, the Colosseum, which attracts thousands of visitors every day. Discover the first and second floors using your skip-the-line ticket.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Meet at Largo Gaetana Agnesi, the terrace on the Colosseum above the Colosseo Metro Station. Tour staff will be waiting for you with an orange “Around the City” sign. Look for the tour staff near the upper exit of the metro station (if you are in front of the metro station, go up to the upper level).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The experience includes monument tickets
- Avoid carrying large bags or backpacks
- Moderate fitness level required
- You will skip the long ticket lines but have to go through security, generally, the waiting time is 5–10-minute
- Exact times and bookings may vary, depending on the availability and decisions of the monument/attraction administration offices on the day of booking, and may be subject to last-minute changes. The departure time may differ up to 20 minutes from the selected time
- Please provide an active phone number during the booking process to be contacted regarding the last-minute change