Select this combo pass to enjoy a Hop-on-Hop-off panoramic tour, a guided tour of the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, and a guided tour of the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Spanish, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Meeting Point B Meet your guide at Piazza del Risorgimento, right in the center of the square, next to Bar L’Ottagono. The tour staff will wear pink clothing with the activity provider's name. The tour will last approximately 2.5 hours and will end within the Sistine Chapel. Meeting Point C Meet your guide at the Arch of Constantine. The tour staff will wear pink clothing with the activity provider's name. The tour will last approximately 2.5 hours and will end in the archaeological area of the Colosseum and Roman Forum. You can choose to start your tour of the Vatican Museums at 10:45 AM or 2:00 PM. You can start your Colosseum tour at 9:30 AM, 10:30 AM, or 4:00 PM. Please hare any other departure time preferences with the Reservations department at firstname.lastname@example.org or +39 06 474 2501 from 6:30 AM – 8:00 PM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Guided tour of the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel. The tour will last approximately 2.5 hours and will end within the Sistine Chapel, inside the Vatican Museums.
- Guided tour of the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill. The tour will last approximately 2.5 hours and will end in the archaeological area of the Colosseum and Roman Forum.
- Your ticket includes a whole ride on the bus, starting from any one of the following 8 stops:
- 1. Stazione Termini (bus terminus)
- 2. Santa Maria Maggiore
- 3. Area Archeologica del Colosseo
- 4. Circo Massimo - Bocca della Verità
- 5. Piazza Venezia
- 6. Vatican City, Sistine Chapel and Castel Sant’Angelo
- 7. Piazza di Spagna
- 8. Piazza Barberini e Fontana di Trevi
- Buses depart every 15 Minutes from Termini Station (Stop #1)
- First bus 8:30 AM from Largo Peretti
- Last bus 6:50 PM from Termini
- End of Services: 6:50 PM
- In case of emergency please contact:
- +39 06 474 2501 (6:30 AM – 8:00 PM 365 days)
- +39 348 8112027 (WhatsApp only)