Visit the monuments of ancient Rome and take in spectacular views of the Eternal City including guided tours of the Roman Forum and Colosseum. See what ancient Rome looked like with a virtual reality experience as you do.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The meeting point is at Largo Gaetana Agnesi, above the second floor of the Metro line B (blue line) Colosseo stop. Your guide will be waiting there wearing a sky-blue Fat Tire Tours polo shirt or jacket for easy recognition. Arriving by Metro: On exiting the turnstiles, take an immediate right down the hall to the escalator/stairs inside the Metro station. At the top of the escalator/stairs, go to the right and up the short flight of stairs to exit. Turn left and take the stairs ahead on the left to the small, oval-shaped square, Largo Gaetana Agnesi, above the Metro, and with views of the Colosseum. By bus or taxi, or on foot: Go to the Colosseo Metro station across from the Colosseum, on Via dei Fori Imperiali. Enter the station and take the hallway immediately to the left (across from the sandwiches bar) to the escalator.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- No refunds will be issued for late arrivals
- The supplier kindly asks all participants to be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to tour departure
- You must provide identification and your confirmation voucher before the tour begins
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women and is not wheelchair friendly
- Please do not carry large bags on this tour
- Comfortable clothing and shoes are recommended
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancelation after confirmation if there are not enough participants to meet requirements. If this occurs, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund
- No access for children under 3 years of age
- Please be aware, this tour includes steep staircases