Explore the Baroque and Renaissance fountains and squares of Rome on a private 3-hour guided tour, and see the Spanish Steps, Trinità dei Monti, Piazza Navona, Pantheon, and Trevi Fountain.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from accommodations within Rome city center only (inside the Aurelian Walls).
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour can be changed without notice due to weather and traffic
- Please consult customer service or your concierge for information about pick-up schedules
- No refunds are offered for missed flights, buses, trains, etc.
- A full refund will be given for cancelations made more than 72 hours before tour departure