Experience all the wonders of Rome on this full-day guided tour. Step into the past and explore the Colosseum and Pantheon. Discover hidden gems like Trastevere and the stunning Jewish Quarter before enjoying a delicious Roman lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Italian, Spanish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside Metro B Station Colosseo by the green kiosk.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- During the first part of the tour you will be guided by a licensed guide, expert in the history of the Colosseum and ancient Rome. During the second part of the tour you will be guided by a local foodie host, with whom you will have a Roman lunch, as well as visit more hidden gems of the city.