Explore the world’s largest open-air museum on a 3-hour tour of Rome, and discover the piazzas of the Eternal City, along with a few hidden secrets along the way. Wind your way through the Baroque streets to Piazza Navona, Piazza di Spagna, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet at the Piazza della Minerva next to the obelisk.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Please note that modest dress is required to enter a church (including the Pantheon). Dress comfortably and wear comfortable shoes for walking
- Please be advised that if your hotel is more than a 15 minute walk from the center, it is recommended you book a transportation service and driver. Otherwise, take a taxi with your guide to optimize your day
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability. Once your booking is confirmed, you will be emailed your voucher. This is your ticket and proof of purchase