See everything Rome and the Vatican have to offer with this combination Hop-On-Hop-Off ticket and guided tour. Marvel at Rome's sights and see the Sistine Chapel and historic museums of the Vatican.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian
Select participants and date
We will meet you in Piazza del Risorgimento, right in the centre of the square, next to Bar L’Ottagono. Our tour staff will wear pink garments with the brand I Love Rome. The tour will last approximately 2.5 hours and end within the Sistine Chapel, inside the Vatican Museums. In case of emergency please contact Gray Line - I Love Rome office: via Leone IV, 33 firstname.lastname@example.org +39 06 474 2501 (6:30 AM – 8:00 PM 365 days) +39 348 8112027 (Whatsapp only)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Your ticket includes a whole ride on the bus, starting from any one of the following 8 stops:
- 1. Stazione Termini (bus terminus)
- 2. Santa Maria Maggiore
- 3. Area Archeologica del Colosseo
- 4. Circo Massimo - Bocca della Verità
- 5. Piazza Venezia
- 6. Vatican City, Sistine Chapel and Castel Sant’Angelo
- 7. Piazza di Spagna
- 8. Piazza Barberini e Fontana di Trevi
- Buses depart every 15 Minutes from Termini Station (Stop #1)
- First bus 8:30 AM from Largo Peretti
- Last bus 6:50 PM from Termini
- End of Services: 6:50 PM
- Guided tour of the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel
- Meeting Point B
- Please reach the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the tour starts.
- We will meet you in Piazza del Risorgimento, right in the centre of the square, next to Bar L’Ottagono. Our tour staff will wear pink garments with the brand I Love Rome.
- The tour will last approximately 2.5 hours and end within the Sistine Chapel, inside the Vatican Museums.