See Rome’s greatest highlights on an e-bike tour with lunch in an Italian trattoria. Marvel at the epic Colosseum and Pantheon, ride through the lush Villa Borghese, discover virtually unknown corners of Trastevere, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Dutch, Italian, French, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The total length of the route is 24 kilometers (15 miles), the elevation gain is 150m; the difficulty level is leisure with electric-assist bicycle (intermediate with a child seat or child extension mounted on the bicycle).
- Wearing a helmet on the tour is mandatory.
- Infants under 1 year of age are not admitted to the tour for safety reasons.
- Infants aged 1-4 years traveling on a child seat (with load capacity of up to 55 lbs) can come on the tour free of charge.
- For children aged 5-8 years a child extension (child "streamliner") is provided.
- Please note that e-bikes are only available for participants aged at least 9.
- In case of public/official events in the city center of Rome, parts of the itinerary may be substituted.