Learn the history of Rome's Jewish community in the former Ghetto and Trastevere district on a 3-hour walking tour. Stroll down picturesque streets, see the Great Synagogue, learn about the Jewish community during the Roman Republic, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the entrance to the theater; Teatro Argentina. Address; Largo di Torre Argentina, 52. Please plan to arrive 5-10 min prior to commencement time. Your guide will hold a LivItaly sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tours operate with a maximum of 6 participants
- The tour will end at around lunchtime. There are a number of exceptional restaurants featuring ancient Roman-Jewish kosher food in the area. Feel free to ask your guide for local recommendations