Discover the taste of authentic Roman and Jewish cuisine with a cozy menu in the old town of Rome. Try the world-famous Jewish-style artichoke. Visit the Jewish Quarter on your own with its archaeological sites and a very special atmosphere.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Italian, English
Select participants and date
Meet at the restaurant La Taverna del Ghetto, as indicated on the map.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This experience will take place rain or shine