A half day tour in the outstanding Museo Nazionale Romano, where Roman artistic treasures are kept, and Terme di Diocleziano, where Michelangelo became an architect. Enjoy the calm atmosphere as you discover first-class art pieces.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, French, English
- Pickup included
- At your accommodation in the city center (inside the Aurelian Walls).
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour operates in all weathers