Visit the National Etruscan Museum at the Villa Giulia and learn about the ancient civilization that preceded the Roman Empire.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts. Your guide will wait in front of the entrance of the Museum with a sign with the name of the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card for children
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility