Enjoy a half-day exclusive walking tour through downtown Rome. Visit ancient, off-the-beaten-track venues and underground archaeological sites. See ruins, columns, historic frescoes, a 2000-year-old market, and the oldest bridge of Rome.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French
- Pickup included
- Pick-up at your Hotel, apartment or Bed and Breakfast inside the city center (within the Aurelian Walls).
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- The tour operates rain or shine
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- This tour is not suitable for people who are uncomfortable with underground spaces