Surely the best way to get to know Italian culture is through the food! Learn about some of Italy’s most famous dishes in a fun and hands-on way in an experience which gives you the opportunity to make pasta like a true Italian.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Tucci Restaurant, near Navona SquareOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- At least 1 adult is required to participate with kids during this workshop
- Those with food intolerances and allergies are advised to book a private class