Discover the Colosseum on this VIP small group early morning tour with fast track access.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
• The meeting point is at Via delle Terme di Tito on the corner of Via Nicola Salvi • Staff from the local supplier will wait next to the park entrance with a "Tour in the city" sign • Please make sure to arrive at least 20 minutes before your departure time • Departure from the meeting point will take place 15 minutes prior to the booked tour time • Late arrivals cannot join the tour, and no refund will be issuedOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Passport or ID card for children
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Selfie sticks
- Alcohol and drugs
- Glass objects
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- You must have a valid photo ID. Security may prevent you from entering the site if you don't comply with directions. Children's discount is only applied only with valid ID.
- For security reasons, all visitors and their luggage shall be screened.
- Forbidden objects inside the Colosseum: bottles and glasses containers, alcoholic beverages, aerosols, backpacks, camping gear, bulky bags, and luggage/trollies.
- Colosseum administration has the ability to close the Colosseum, or parts of it, without notice.
- No pets are allowed.