Journey into the heart of Christianity and take a morning tour of St. Peter's Basilica with a guide. See artistic masterpieces and enjoy a panoramic view of the Eternal City from the dome.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
We'll meet in Largo del Colonnato 5, across from "Galleria San Pietro" Souvenir Shop. Your guide will be waiting for you there holding a "Crown Tours" flag. In order to best serve you we kindly remind that an advance of 15 minutes to the scheduled departure time it is mandatory. Please bare in mind that late arrivals cannot be guaranteed entrance!Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Passport or ID card for children
- FFP2 mask
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Oversize luggage
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Alcohol and drugs
- Walking frames
- Tight clothing
- Electric wheelchairs
- Explosive substances
Know before you go
- - Skip the line service is not included in this product.
- - Please be aware that the lines to clear security checks at the entrance are not skippable and may take 5-45 minutes.
- - You will be required to pass through metal detectors at the entrance of the square.
- - Mandatory dress code to enter the Basilica (knees and shoulders should be covered).
- - The Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, and Vatican Necropoli are not part of this tour.
- - The Dome's terrace might not be accessible during bad weather.
- - SUPER GREEN PASS needed to access any monument/museum/attraction (3 doses vaccine certificated with 6-month
- validity). We strongly recommend printing these documents of having them easily accessible on your smart devices to
- ensure entrance. If guests are not able to access the site as a result of not having the correct
- documentation, we will not be able to process a refund for your reservation.