Visit St. Peter's Basilica and climb to the top of its dome. Get the best panoramic views of Rome.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 1 - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Largo del Colonnato 5, by the first columns of the Colonnade. Look for a yellow label with "Tourkis" on it. Please arrive 10 minutes before the starting time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- The Dome's terrace might not be accessible during bad weather. In that case, you can ask for a partial refund and visit the other areas, or cancel for a full refund.
- St. Peter's Basilica can be subject to partial unforeseen closures due to Vatican Administration.
- The meeting point is outside the Basilica before entering St. Peter's square and the security checks