Experience the flavors of Rome on a guided street food tour. Taste your way through the iconic Jewish Quarter or opt for a tour of Trastevere. Try local delicacies such as supplì, pizza, and gelato.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Shared group and private options do not always offer the same languages. Please check all languages of interest to find your preferred option type
- Severe allergies cannot, unfortunately, be catered for on this tour. Please advise in advance if vegetarian or gluten-free options are required
- Late arrivals will not be able to join the group after the first stop
- While there are gluten-free options available, these are not suitable for celiacs or people with a severe gluten allergy. There is still a risk of contamination
- Vegan options are unavailable unfortunately
- A medium amount of walking is involved on the tour
- The Campo De' Fiori market is only visited during the morning tour of the Jewish Quarter. The market closes in the afternoon