Venture 14 meters below St Clement's Basilica to discover a mystical world of forgotten pagan cults, early-Christian legends and frescoes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, Italian, Chinese, English, Russian, Spanish, German, Portuguese
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet at the TouriksPoint at Via di San Giovanni in Laterano 132, 15 meters from the Basilica of St. Clement. Please arrive 5 minutes before your scheduled start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- This tour is subject to weather conditions and/or liturgic-calendar events. If canceled you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- We suggest you do not trash your empty bottle of water since you can refill it everywhere in Rome for free