Enjoy skip-the-ticket-line entry to see the awe-inspiring art and design of the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel. Uncover the important religious history of these buildings with your guide.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, German, Italian
Select participants and date
Enter the Vatican Museums by showing your voucher at the outside entrance. Once inside, follow the sign “GUIDED TOUR DESK” to where your guide will be waiting for you.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Passport or ID card for children
Know before you go
- You must cover your shoulders and knees to visit the Vatican and may be refused entry if you do not adhere to the dress code
- St Peter’s Basilica and the Square may be closed on Wednesday mornings due to Papal Audience
- Children under 6 years old go free of charge
- Late arrivals will not be accommodated
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.