Discover the artistic treasures of the Vatican Museums on this skip-the-line guided tour. Be mesmerized by Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel and Last Judgement, and visit St. Peter's Basilica.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front the entrance of the Vatican Museums. The guide will have a sign with the logo of the Agency "Doooing Experience".Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card for children
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- St. Peter’s Basilica and the square may be closed on Wednesday mornings due to the Papal Audience. In this case, the tour includes a visit to the Raphael Rooms
- Shoulders and knees must be covered. You will be denied entry if you do not comply with the rules
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes
- The opening hours are subject to change due to special events at the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, and St Peter's Basilica
- Bags and suitcases larger than 40x35x15 cm, tripods, large umbrellas, and potentially dangerous objects must be left in the cloakroom. The cloakroom is a 20-minute walk from the end of the tour
- No refund will be issued for latecomers