Cruise past long lines and get inside the Vatican Museums with skip-the-line tickets. Get a map and a short orientation before setting out to explore the Museums and Sistine Chapel on your own.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Meet your host at the bottom of the steps across the street from the entrance of the Vatican Museums. The steps are located right next to Caffè Vaticano on the corner of Viale Vaticano and Via Tunisi. From Ottaviano - Musei Vaticani Metro A Station: Exit the turnstiles, walk straight to the back end of the station, and go to the left-side exit. Exit at V.le Giulio Cesare (to your right) and walk down V.le G. Cesare to the street light, cross the street, and take a left on Via Leone IV. Take a right on Via Sebastiano Veniero and walk 1 ½ blocks. By taxi: Ask the driver to take you to the “Ingresso dei Musei Vaticani on Viale Vaticano." From St. Peter's Square: As you face St. Peter's Basilica, turn right, exit the square, and follow the Vatican walls around toward the entrance to the Vatican Museums. The walls should be on your left side. Across the street, you will see Via Tunisi and Caffè Vaticano.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Baby carriages
Know before you go
- Please be advised that St. Peter’s Basilica will not be accessible until further notice due to current restrictions
- Entrance to the Vatican Museums is subject to a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. The activity provider cannot be held responsible for refused entry due to improper dress
- Guests with wheelchairs, strollers, baby carriages, or with any impairment requiring special assistance cannot be accommodated
- Tickets sell out fast and in advance
- On arrival at The Vatican, please follow the signs for the separate Partners Entrance.
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes
- It is the responsibility of all visitors to ensure they check and comply with the official COVID-19 travel advice and restrictions on each country's government website. The tour provider will not be held responsible for refused access to museums and tourist attractions and no refund will be due