Enjoy a virtual 3D experience in Rome and see the reconstructions of St. Peter's Basilica and the Sistine Chapel. Listen to the audio guide and see the iconic Michelangelo and Last Judgment.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Italian, English
- Audio guide included
- English, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your host at the Viale Vaticano to begin your virtual audio tour. Your host will be holding a black flag and golden Ancient & Recent logo on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card for children
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- You must be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the tour start time. Customers who arrive late at the meeting point can NO longer participate in the tour, therefore they are not entitled to any kind of right or refund.
- Please show the voucher to the staff (also in electronic format)
- Tour not available on January 1st, May 1st, December 25th
- Online bookings must be made at least 24 hours in advance, last minute bookings are accepted by phone or e-mail.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult and bring a valid ID card
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- It is forbidden to carry bulky and heavy luggage.
- For assistance with meeting points or other urgent problems, call +39 3313586107
- In case of rain, all of our tours run regularly