Spend an evening at the Vatican Museums after the doors are closed to the general public. You’ll skip the line at the Sistine Chapel and the Upper Galleries of the Vatican Museums on this unique small-group guided tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the bottom of the steps across the street from the entrance of the Vatican Museums. The steps are located right next to Caffè Vaticano on the corner of Viale Vaticano and Via Tunisi. The closest Metro stop is Line A (Ottaviano - Musei Vaticani). Arriving from Ottaviano - Musei Vaticani Metro A Station: Exit the turnstiles and walk straight to the back end of the station and go to the left side exitOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Entrance into the Vatican requires a strict dress code. Shoulders and knees must be covered, no low cut or sleeveless tops or shorts for both men and women. Clients that do not adhere to the dress code will not be permitted entry to the Vatican.
- Please note that it is not possible to use credit or debit cards within the Vatican City. It is recommended to bring enough cash to spend on souvenirs and personal expenses
- Government-imposed COVID restrictions for entering countries and venues (e.g. booster shot, negative COVID test, vaccine certificate with a QR code) may change with little notice
- It is the responsibility of all visitors to ensure they check the official travel advice on the government websites and comply with each country’s requirements. The local partner cannot be held responsible for refused access to museums and tourist attractions and no refund will be due
- Please be advised that St. Peter’s Basilica will not be accessible until further notice due to current restrictions