See Rome’s most iconic sites on this one day, value-saver tour. Skip-the-Line at the Colosseum and Roman Forum before visiting even more of the city’s most significant sites, including the Trevi Fountain, and Spanish Steps.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Morning Tour: Tour commences from the 2nd floor of the Metro B (Blue Line) stop "Colosseo". Upon exiting the turnstiles of the Metro, take an immediate right to the escalator. Upstairs there is an exit, above which is a small square, this is where you will meet your tour guide. It is on a hill overlooking the Colosseum. Your City Wonders coordinators will be wearing blue polo shirts or jackets for easy recognition. Meeting time: 09:45 Departure time: 10:00 Afternoon Tour: Near the Piazza di Spagna metro station entrance under the palm trees in the piazza next to the red ‘M’ sign. Your City Wonders coordinators will be wearing blue City Wonders polo shirts or jackets for easy recognition. Meeting time: 15:15 Departure time: 15:30Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Government-imposed COVID restrictions for entering countries and venues (e.g. booster shot, negative COVID test, vaccine certificate with a QR code) may change with little notice. It is the responsibility of all visitors to ensure they check the official travel advice on the government websites.
- Please note that the Pantheon will be closed for mass on Saturday.
- Large bags or suitcases will not be permitted in the Colosseum or Roman Forum, and there are no cloakroom facilities for storage.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, stairs and hills; comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Please note that from March 7, the tour will ends at Piazza Navona and the duration of the second part of tour will be 2.5 hours.