Complete Vatican tour including Raphael's Rooms, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's. Small groups of 12 or fewer and skip the line access. Perfect for those who want a more personal visit of the Vatican.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point is on the corner of Viale Giulio Cesare and Via Leone IV next to the flower stand. Please look for a tour guide with "Rome Your Way" sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security control.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Shoulders and knees must be covered
- St. Peter’s Basilica may be closed on Wednesday mornings due to weekly Papal Audience. Basilica may be closed also during religious serimonies, in this case you will be provided an extended tour of the Vatican Museums.