Discover the early, underground Basilica of San Clemente in Rome on a 1.5-hour guided tour, and admire the 13th-century mosaics and Arabesque motifs in the Apse. Get access to hidden rooms, including the Altar of Mithras and Mithraic Schoolroom.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- German, English
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- As you are entering a sacred place, it is important that you have your knees and shoulders covered, no vests are permitted inside the Basilica.