Explore Rome at your own pace with a 24/48-hour hop-on hop-off ticket for an open-top bus. The tour also includes a guided tour of the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Printed voucher required
- Duration 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Host or greeter
- Spanish, Italian, English
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Head to any of the Open Bus stops, where you can exchange your voucher on board for tickets. You must do this at least 2 hours ahead of your attraction entrance time. • Make sure you are at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before your selected time slot.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Operating times for the bus:
- - 09:00 to 19:00 during summer
- - 09:00 to 17:00 during winter
- You can enjoy free WiFi on board the buses in Rome, encouraging you to blog, tweet, and upload photos along the way.
- You must wear an FFP2 type mask. No refund will be granted in the case of faulty