Explore the archaeological ruins of Hadrian's Villa, take a break, and enjoy a tasty lunch at a local restraurant. Learn intriguing Renaissance history visiting the stunning gardens of Villa d'Este.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the Rome Your Way tour office at Via Marsala 82.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour runs with a minimum of six participants
- Not wheelchair accessible