Get a taste of authentic Rome strolling through the maze of narrow streets and centuries-old piazzas that make up the charming Trastevere neighborhood. Explore the Villa Farnesina, a Renaissance suburban villa, and learn its history from a local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of the activity. The guide will wait at the entrance of the Villa Farnesina holding a sign with the name of the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Long pants
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine.
- Bare knees and shoulders are prohibited in many of the churches.