Explore the villas of a summer retreat for the Romans and Renaissance on a 5-hour tour of Tivoli from Rome. Discover the breathtaking gardens of the Villa d'Este, and the Roman ruins of the Villa Adriana, and travel back to the days of the Roman Empire.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German, French
- Pickup optional
- Viale Luigi Einaudi, 00185 Roma RM, Italia. Next to the Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri. Nearest metro: Metro A line stop Piazza della Repubblica. <strong> Gray Line - I Love Rome </strong> office: via Leone IV, 33 email@example.com 0039 06 474 2501 (6:30 AM – 8:00 PM 365 days) 0039 348 8112027 (Whatsapp only)
Select participants and date
Meet in front of Santa Maria Maria degli Angeli e dei Maritiri near Metro A line stop Piazza della Repubblica and Termini Station (Metro A and B) <strong> Gray Line - I Love Rome </strong> office: via Leone IV, 33 firstname.lastname@example.org 0039 06 474 2501 (6:30 AM – 8:00 PM 365 days) 0039 348 8112027 (Whatsapp only)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The tour starts at 8:30 AM on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. Please call 24 hours ahead of time to receive your pickup time (available only at centrally-located hotels within the Aurelian Walls).
- The tour can be booked in English, French, Spanish, and German