Witness the treasures of the Vatican Museums on a guided tour of the most extraordinary art collections in the world. Step inside the Sistine Chapel and admire the ceiling painted by Michelangelo.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German, French, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Vatican Museums' main entrance. Your guide will be holding a signboard with your name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card for children
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
- Your tickets will be held by the guide for collection on the day of the tour. you will be required to present this voucher. if you are under 18 you will be required to show a photo id.
- The estimated time entrance into the Museum is 30 minutes after tour departures due to the security check.
- the direction of the museums & cultural Heritage reserves the right to close a sector or the Sistine Chapel due to force majeure. The closure of the museum sector does not entail any right to reimbursement. in these cases, we will include other sectors in the tour.