Marvel at the magnificence of St. Peter's Basilica, and see Michelangelo’s miraculous frescoes in the Sistine Chapel.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, German
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Via Sebastiano Veniero 21, 00192 RomaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Student card
- Disability card
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- -Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women to enter the museums
- -Certain areas of the attraction may be closed due to religious events and national holidays
- -Children and students must bring an ID or student card with photo and validity period
- -Please note that the headsets used are exclusively of the Vatican Museums, should you encounter any problems, please let the guide know ASAP
- -The exact timings and reservations can vary, dependent on the Vatican's administration offices availability and decisions on the booking day and can be subject to last minute changes.